Bwahahahahahaha... "Poetic" Justice...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Political correctness and despotism go hand-in-hand.

Political correctness is just another word for control.

As Voltaire said, "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

She has a degree in "visuality". Hahahaha.

Reply to
tom

Wow! You live in such a tiny world...

--

Rick C
Reply to

Do you spend all day looking at right-wing web sites? You've given up electronic design, looks like.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

How do you pronounce "Bwahahahahahaha" it is unpronounceable gibberish,it seems common to certain posters but I fail to see what purpose it serves.

Reply to
F Murtz

To entice village idiots such as yourself to submit posts demonstrating their ignorance >:-} ...Jim Thompson

And I find your use of "F Murtz" as a pseudonym very offensive!

William Frawley, playing the "I Love Lucy" character Frederick Hobart Mertz (Fred Mertz/Murtz), was a fabulous comedic actor.

You are a dud. ...Jim Thompson

                          DEMOCRAT PARTY

 The Party of Sexual Deviants, COP Haters, College Campus Morons
 with Phenomenal Ignorance, and Unions Covering for Bad Teachers

SFAICT

Jasen Betts

I'm so good at circuit design that I have lots of leisure time... I'm Circuit Design Superman, faster than a speeding bullet.

Larkin, on the other hand, is half-fast >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Defining products and drawing schematics is very fast. I can easily keep three teams (PCB layout, FPGA coding, embedded code) busy without strain. I didn't do the FPGA or uP code lately; if I did, I could keep one PCB person busy.

I have two designs working their way through the system now, and only one PCB layout guy, so the pipeline is backed up. I may do more of the PCB layout to move things along; layout is fun now and then. For some reason everybody wants to code FPGAs - I have three people who do that, and more who want to - so that's not the bottleneck. Some people enjoy bookkeeping too, about as exciting as typing VHDL.

We're moving the company soon, so I get to play with that.

lunatic fringe electronics

Seems you're so slow you missed the double entendre in "half-fast"

...Jim Thompson

That was corny when you were a kid, back in the 19th century.

lunatic fringe electronics