But we like our seasons...

They love it, as in stand there gobbling even more?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

They resist chewing, as well. Not as bad as kale, but of course nothing is as bad as kale.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

chopped and boiled with some pork, then thickened with lots of cream and butter it is delicious

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Oops, sorry, the /plants/ love it. Collards, in this case.

The test cases with the reflectors are presently twice the size (roughly fitting in an 8" hemisphere at this point) of the controls without reflectors.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Sure, but that's the Danish version of ketchup. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Den tirsdag den 6. marts 2018 kl. 02.54.48 UTC+1 skrev snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

nah, it is mostly for the xmas month

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

After having two treasured pet pigs for 20 years, R.I.P., we no longer use pork. Besides the onion slivers, Ava's preparation includes olive oil and chicken broth. It's tender, delicious and a very colorful green on blue plates.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

So the collards are from Egypt or Zimbabwe or New Zealand or someplace like that. Do you folks really, deeply understand ketchup? ;)

"It's a sort of tomato sauce that Americans put on everything!" (Escoffier or Pierre Franey or some acceptably-famous French chef)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Best definition of ketchup I've ever seen.

Reply to
Pimpom

This guy liked the new invention called ketchup.

Tom Del Rosso

Well, there you go. I still don't intend to start eating dog though. ;)

Cheers

Phil "not a dog person" Hobbs