bridge

LOL! :)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Just like ours, though we threw stuffed cat mice. The more we could get them to ricochet around the house the better he liked it.

Reply to
krw

Our Golden would fetch tennis balls, too. Unfortunately, retrievers are rather slobbery and tennis balls get pretty gross when saturated with foamy dog slobber.

Reply to
krw

You need to be regulated.

Reply to
krw

Classic Bluey herding behaviour. She's circling to make sure that none of her herd are straying. Watch out - if you do stray she'll nip your heels, which can be painful and get infected, like any dog bite.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

We named her Donner, because she'll eat anything.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Wonder how many people will get the joke ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Everybody in Truckee!

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

We had one that did that with a passing wasp, came down looking like she was wearing a baseball mitt !!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Sooo... a party animal?

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

That's a good come-back ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

It's a dog-eat-dog world.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

We rescued a shepherd-golden mix. Not sure, could have been others in there, we didn't have much info about her. Smartest dog we ever had. One day my wife baked bread for an outing and draped aluminum foil over it. Half an hour later we wanted to leave, grabbed that plate, hmm ... awfully light. Took off the foil ... no bread. She had snatched it and then placed the aluminum foil back over the plate so nobody would notice. A few crumbs on her pillow were the one mistake she made.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Yes, that's her. Actually, Mo knows somebody who knows her, I think.

Selfie Suicide is a new subclass of Darwin Effect.

Have you been on/under that bridge? It's very impressive. Most of the Sierra foothills are impressive.

 Click to see the full signature

Yes, I saw it from below a couple of weeks ago. This area sure is nice. I rode my mountain bike along hills on the American River South Fork. 20 miles of pristine views and because it was close to 100F I met hardly anyone, only a father and daughter on horses and one hiker. Had to carry

1-1/2 gallons of water on the bike. Plus my old 16oz stainless coffee thermos filled with homebrew IPA. This is where I drank it for lunch, along with freshly baked bread from trub (fermentation residue):

Later I took a detour down to the river and saw to my surprise that it was rush hour:

This was a regular weekday.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

People whine a lot about California, but it sure is beautiful.

 Click to see the full signature

Donner, party of twenty, your table is ready... :-(

Reply to
Bill Martin

Yes but there is competition. Southern Utah is really tempting for a guy like me who likes mountain biking. With my kind of business I am not tied to a particular location.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

West Virginia (my home state) is gorgeous also... gorgeous, but the economy sucks, and the politicians are just renamed versions of Robert Byrd :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature