Boycott Koch Brothers

Avoid these products and encourage your local stores to drop them:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Why?

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Hey, Fred, what do you make that we can boycott?

lunatic fringe electronics

But I like NOVA on PBS ! I think that's one of the documentaries that they fund.

I have a feeling that boycotting them won't take them out, if that's what you want to do. I say fight money with money !

(if I had any money, maybe I'd try that)

boB

Reply to
boB

Thank you for making out my shopping list for me.

Reply to
krw

Can you boycott nothing?

Reply to
krw

I think you meant to say George Soros, the guy organizing people to shut down freedom of speech for conservatives.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

It's not so much their freedom of speech that Soros wants to shut down as their enthusiasm for publishing lies that suit their financial interests.

Freedom of speech doesn't include freedom to defraud.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

So what is your evidence? You make assertions but never provide any facts. Don't you think that is just propaganda.

Dan Still smarter and richer

Reply to
dcaster

If you weren't an ill-informed half-wit, you'd know about the evidence. It's been well publicised for a while. The best presentation of the evidences is

It isn't the only book on the subject - George Monbiot's 2006 book "Heat" devoted a chapter to the issue - and various scientific organisations have complained about it.

And there's always Source Watch

If you were as much richer than I am as you are smarter, you'd be destitute (and I'm well-off).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

In the case of your so-called products, political motivation is not necessary when a simple objective assessment of performance will do.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

AND HEEEERE'S STUPID:

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

What, you don't like our specs? You're not going to buy any???!!!

We are crushed, just crushed.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

because they suggest liberty? Seriously there are way bigger problems in the world today than that.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Since you are an ignoramus, with an asshole where your mouth ought to be, I think everyone here qualifies as your superior. ...Jim Thompson

the world today than that.

"Liberty" is good. Taking liberties with the truth isn't.

The problem is that they claim they are promoting liberty, but what they mo stly promote is the liberty of their manufacturing operations to pollute.

The denialist propaganda that they support is similar in principle - while extracting coal and oil aren't all that polluting (although open cut coal m ining is pretty messy), forcing coal and oil buyers to pay a price that wou ld cover the long term cost of the CO2 emission produce by burning the stuf f as fuel would cut consumption and thus the Koch brother's cash flow.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Jim Thompson may think I'm an ignoramus, but since he clearly doesn't know stuff that I've just demonstrated that I'm familiar with, he has to be the one that is spouting bullshit.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Well-off, Top 5% ?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

At least the top 50%. And granting the nature of some of the right-wing nitwits who infest this group, I'm definitely not going to get more specific, but I did eat at Mugaritz when it was the second-best restaurant in the world.

and had the best sommelier that we've ever run into.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Contact me and I'll instruct you on how to permanently erase Slowman from the face of the newsgroup >:-} ...Jim Thompson