BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

Interesting project for kids:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Occupy your kid for 1 hour for $150. Ouch. And no soldering or cabinetwork involved - it's just a very basic assembly job.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Well, it's BOSE and they're not cheap. You do end up with a working BOSE speaker when you're done.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

mediocre expensive and with sleek advertising, sounds like Bose

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

The bottom line: "Forbes estimates that in the 2015 financial year, Bose received revenue of US$3.5 billion and employed approximately 11,700 people."-from Wiki. They could be selling packaged cow turds for all anyone cares, they make a ton of money.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

"No highs, not lows. Must be Bose."

Reply to
krw

No one said that the American people wouldn't buy turds if they were packaged right. Bose is a perfect example.

Reply to
krw

no....it is for _ONLY_ $150.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Bet that sounds like a driver in empty box.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Glad to see we agree on something...

Reply to
bitrex

People seem to like their sports/aviation products (noise-canceling headsets), I toured their HQ/R&D center many years ago and it seemed like that was where most of their energies were focused

Reply to
bitrex

"Great spirits have faced violent opposition from mediocre minds" -- Albert Einstein. First find out how Bose debunked all the existing concepts in audio engineering, and then talk. Grapes are sour -- eh ?

Reply to
dakupoto

You mean American are so mentally retarded that they would buy packaged turd ? Good Lord !

Reply to
dakupoto

"Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average."

Reply to
bitrex

I have never bought a packaged cow turd in my life. I take a bucket to the pasture and pick up my own cow turds. But some people prefer to pay for convenience.

--

Rick C
Reply to

In sufficient numbers to make a large corporation happy selling them turds.

Reply to
krw