BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

Interesting project for kids:

https://build.bose.com/products/bosebuild-speaker-cube

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

Occupy your kid for 1 hour for $150. Ouch. And no soldering or cabinetwork involved - it's just a very basic assembly job.

NT

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

Well, it's BOSE and they're not cheap. You do end up with a working BOSE speaker when you're done.

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

mediocre expensive and with sleek advertising, sounds like Bose

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

The bottom line: "Forbes estimates that in the 2015 financial year, Bose received revenue of US$3.5 billion and employed approximately 11,700 people."-from Wiki. They could be selling packaged cow turds for all anyone cares, they make a ton of money.

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube
On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 18:38:50 -0700 (PDT),

No one said that the American people wouldn't buy turds if they were
packaged right.  Bose is a perfect example.

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

Glad to see we agree on something...

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

You mean American are so mentally retarded that
they would buy packaged turd ? Good Lord !

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

"Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are
strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above
average."

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

I have never bought a packaged cow turd in my life.  I take a bucket to the
pasture and pick up my own cow turds.  But some people prefer to pay for
convenience.

--

Rick C

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

In sufficient numbers to make a large corporation happy selling them
turds.

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube
On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 18:16:27 -0700 (PDT), Lasse Langwadt Christensen

"No highs, not lows.  Must be Bose."

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

People seem to like their sports/aviation products (noise-canceling
headsets), I toured their HQ/R&D center many years ago and it seemed
like that was where most of their energies were focused

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

"Great spirits have faced violent opposition
from mediocre minds" -- Albert Einstein.
First find out how Bose debunked all the existing
concepts in audio engineering, and then talk.
Grapes are sour -- eh ?

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube
   no....it is for _ONLY_ $150.

Re: BOSEbuild Speaker Cube

Bet that sounds like a driver in empty box.

Greg

Site Timeline