Book Recommendation

You are going to run into difficulty trying to find a book about how to use Spice, particularly LTspice.

I recommend this OLD book...

Even though it's labeled "PSpice", it's actually NOT-PSpice-specific, it's about FUNDAMENTALS... applicable to all Berkeley-compliant Spice variants... written by THE expert in the field.

Since lack of FUNDAMENTAL Spice knowledge continues to be exhibited here I suggest reading this book cover-to-cover to bring yourselves up-to-speed.

Then, perhaps, I won't have to take so much ignorant lip from supposed experts >:-}

Off to hospital in the A.M. for wife's next back surgery. Back in a few days. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature