Book categories: AoE III

I just came across the reference to AoE on this ISBN number search site . The book is classified as 'Adult Non-Fiction'. Do you think it might corrupt my 16 year old daughter?

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Warning - "adult film" :

Reply to
bitrex

AoE3 has a lot of high level stuff, much more so than 1 and 2, which have a more first time teachy feel. If I had the pleasure of teaching my 16 yo electronics, I would start with 2. (I know you were making a joke and I'm sounding like BS :^) George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Not unless she gets a crush on Transistor Man. ;)

It does have some things liable to scare small children.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

Maybe not but it can cause a serious health issue, the knack syndrome:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg