Bobbins for E55/28/25

Do they exist? If not. How to use them?

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Beats me. You've checked the usual suspects for anything even close to working?

Years ago, I came into a few flats of EE33 cores, kind of oddball. Found a source for phenolic bobbins on Alibaba. Wired them $60, a boat-ride's time later, got a "lifetime" supply of usable ~100W size bobbin-and-core sets.

They're still around,

although it looks like their website isn't a direct sales channel so find them on Ali/Express.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC

"Johann Klammer"  wrote in message
> Do they exist?
> If not. How to use them?
Reply to
Tim Williams

farnell, google search. the epcos and fxc catalogs(they don't seem to produce a bobbin for that core at all). They all seem to be for the other E55 core which isn't quite as tall(21 vs 25mm)

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Try Ferroxcube :

Martin Riddle