Bed Of Nail - Pogo Pins

I am creating a test fixture. I want the board under test to drop right into the fixture and be temporarily held in place against several spring loaded contact points (pogo pins). Mill-max has a ton of these spring loaded contacts but they don't seem to have single position contact spring loaded pins (through hole). They have 2+ positions.... but no singles. I see them all the time in photographs. Where can I obtain them?

eeboy

Google for pogo pins!

I have a box with a couple thousand pogo pins, several pounds of them, bought on ebay. They show up pretty often.

John

mouser?

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

I think i saw that MillMax has recently added thru-hole versions. Try

for starters..

Reply to
Robert Baer