Battery Difference between CR2032 and CR2025

Reply to
roverguy003

You might as well use it, just make sure it is secure in the battery socket and the spring contact is not loose.

How long did the CR2032 last? Probably several years. Expect the CR2025 to last about 2/3 as long.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

My guess is it probably already has been replaced!! LMAO!!!!!

Reply to
leegrimjr

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:45:30 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

The form factor (size and shape) is the only difference. If the receptacle retains it, it should be just fine.

Maybe a simple google search for CR2032 CR2025 interchangeability would yield useful results.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I think the mass is probably different too. And the sound when it's struck.

More to it than that.

Maybe not, though.

Reply to
Dr. Dynamite

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:12:50 -0700, "Dr. Dynamite" Gave us:

Use some common sense. If the size and shape differ, the mass will as well.

The millampere/hour number will be *smaller* for the smaller battery too. Duh. Is your first name Napoleon?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:12:50 -0700, "Dr. Dynamite" Gave us:

You're an idiot.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 22:12:50 -0700, "Dr. Dynamite" Gave us:

I take it back. You're not an idiot. You're dumber than dogshit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Isn't common sense to you, except in hindsight. You miss stuff routinely.

Or, it might not. Duh. Duh.

Reply to
Dr. Dynamite

Let me help you... "CR2032 CR2025 compatible" is a better bet. Use common language. Who is really going to use the clumsy term "interchangeability" in their search? You had to use a dictionary to spell it. And how many web pages are going to contain the word?

Reply to
Dr. Dynamite

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:52:59 -0700, "Dr. Dynamite" Gave us:

You are an absolute idiot. The capacity will be less for the smaller device. Guaranteed.

Also guaranteed that you are a stupid f*ck. Especially with that "you miss stuff routinely" baby bullshit.

Dr. Dynamite? Dr. Dipshit is more like it, Napoleon. kabang that, you stupid f*ck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Take another look at the post by leegrimjr, and then your utterly ridiculous reply to that post. This will be therapeutic. You need to do this in order to appreciate the enormity of your own stupidity.

Reply to
Dr. Dynamite

On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 10:13:18 -0700, "Dr. Dynamite" Gave us:

Says the putz with the minuscule brain, and lack of ability to understand that capacity and form factor are tied together.

Your first name really is Napoleon.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Monday, September 3, 2012 at 6:24:44 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@thecave.com wr ote:

Old post, but full answer here. As many have said, the 2025 is 2.5 mm thick , the 2032 is 3.2 mm thick. Some battery holders might not properly take th e alternate size. Second item - at least for one brand, the ..32 has 240 mA h while the ..25 is 163 mAh. The ..25 will last about 2/3 as long as the ..

32
Reply to
ross.mitchell.a

?? ?????, 4 ????? ??????? 2012 - 2:24:44 ?.?. UTC+3 , ? ??????? snipped-for-privacy@thecave.com ??????:

There are deferances in battery current CR2032 is double the CR2025, and in the dimentions (especialy in width) 2,5mm CR2023 and 3,2mm the CR2032 one!

Reply to
a.peponaras

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 08:36:11 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

There are differences in the capacity as well.

Use some common sense. Same storage technology, different physical form factor.

I will leave it to you to figure out whether it is the larger or smaller battery which has slightly less capacity.

Although a child might take the Nickel over the dime because it is bigger, but some take the dime because it is shiny-er.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It should be noted that turning on and off the computer is more damaging than leaving it on! The worst thing for electronic equipment is heating then cooling. If left on, the temperature remains relatively constant. The expansion and contraction on the circuit boards, soldering joints and silicon chips all have this problem. Just like a light bulb, it is better to leave it on.

Reply to
kenrdavis99

Your battery is really dead. You're responding to a 5 year old post.

Reply to
John S

I belive you. Have an old computer there the battrie was dead and try an approx 5-10 year old battery i a package, but that was also completly dead. /Cheers

Reply to
joni8135

Reply to
9032850