basis for our modern communications technology

Simple yet complex.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Well, I recognized some R390 receivers in there. I looked for the RTTY converters, but couldn't find them. Something from the CV-57 family would be about the right vintage. Model 15 and 19 teletypes visible.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

On Fri, 13 May 2016 15:49:58 -0500, Jon Elson Gave us:

You didn't see the most important components in the parts list?

"clip, paper"

Yes... that's clip comma paper!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Gotta keep those important papers from blowing around and getting trampled underfoot!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson