bandwidth explosion

The hoity toity folks do not necessarily frequent large vendors. That's usually not where the big profits are made.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I'm not talking about court, I'm talking about your hypocrisy.

I don't believe that for a minute. You NEVER drive over the speed limit? You are the hypocrite talking about either obeying laws or throwing "them out the window".

Actually, most do pay taxes since they are taken out of their paychecks. The rest is what they have to do to survive. In general, illegals are not a problem and are an essential part of our economy.

It's not just me, it's everyone.

Oh, I get it now. You did something and you think everyone should be just like YOU.

I never said it was legal. I'm talking about treating problems with the attention they are due. Just like we don't work to catch every speeder on the roads, we should deal with the illegals according to the problem they create.

--

  Rick C.

  ---+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  ---+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

No shit, Sherlock? Thanks a million for that valuable insight.

Cursitor Doom

On a sunny day (Sun, 21 Jul 2019 09:53:41 -0700) it happened Joerg wrote in :

Yes, but Winfield wanted me to check something in spice, so I had to boot up a 20 year old PC.. :-)

No, different things. It does show some guts I'd think. This because I tried me myself... of course. :-)

In Volkel US nuculear bombs are stored:

what tramp does not know (and I trust you not to tell anybody as it is a real deep secret) is that those were all hacked by Donkere Veter and are now no longer under US control. In fact the tramp red button is now connected to Fox TV. Or so I have heard.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Look in the mirror.

No. Unless I didn't see the speed limit sign. Therefore, not knowingly.

You are judging someone you no nothing about.

No. They get paid under the table, by the guy picking them up outside the hardware store.

And that makes breaking the law legal?

No. As was evidenced by the 2016 election. And will likely be in the

2020 election.

Yes, everyone should obey the law.

You said one should no enforce the law. I am of opposite opinion.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Absolutely. And it should be a symbiotic relationship, too, so everyone benefits. Unfortunately we have this situation today where nation-wrecking Globalists are calling the shots and actively working to destroy the nation state and good governance. They use mass immigration as a weapon to destroy the indigenous cultures of the West and anyone who dares to question what they're doing is smeared as a "racist" or a "narrow-minded nationalist." It's about time for decent people to lose their fear of being smeared with rude names and called these dirty, lying, scheming bastards out on what they're doing. It's Slomanian Cultural Marxism and it's pure poison to a healthy society.

Cursitor Doom

Rick C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

They ALWAYS "got better resolution" ya dope.

And yes, in the early days consumer level units were absolutely limited by decree as well as by the hdw that was available to them at the time. A lot of the chips were mil only devices at first.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Rick C wrote in news:3856f20c-9bbd- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Some spin even faster than that.

Just because we have yet to observe nature does not mean it is not out there.

There was a time when idiots were certain that we were the only life in the universe and that black holes were a myth.

Now, we get herpes virus on our spacecraft windows and have proven that even super massive black holes are a reality.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Not sure what "no enforce the law" means exactly, but if you meant "not enforce the law" then that's not what I said. Obviously you are reading what you want me to be saying and not really paying attention. No point in trying to discuss this with you.

--

  Rick C.

  --+- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --+- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

Rick C wrote in news:b30398e7-2492- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You say that a lot, but it appears that it is you sporting a literacy issue and failing to explain your blather worth a shit.

And then declaring "no point" baby bullshit cracks as if you are some superior being.

What you really are is a self impotent (even for this place) total piece of shit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

They are well below the noise floor.

John

Reply to
jrwalliker

When I start my audio electronics manufacturer I plan to use active-passive aggressive advertising, with taglines like:

"You could buy a different product. Sure, that's just about what a loser would do." and

"It's okay to look at other options. If you're a wussy bitch."

I think it will work pretty well with that market segment

Reply to
bitrex

You wrote, quote "... but I don't get the need for mass arrests which would actually hurt us since so many illegals are doing jobs we would have a hard time filling otherwise".

That is advocating non-enforcement the law. The people they started to search for are aliens who had exhausted all legal avenues and had standing deportation orders by a judge but decided to go into hiding inside the country.

Then, after I wrote that I immigrated legally and that this should be done by every immigrant you wrote, quote "Oh, I get it now. You did something and you think everyone should be just like YOU". Yes, I do believe everyone should followe immigration laws. From what you write, you don't.

Obviously you think illegal border crossing is fine. In that case there is indeed no further use in duscussion this with you.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

[...]

Says nothing in that article about these being pointed at the US.

Don't believe media blindly. A lot of lies in there.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Yup. If people don't like the US or the way we live they should not come here. When immigrating they should learn proper English which is the official language. After all, I would never even think about demanding that paperwork, store signs or product labels also have a German section.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

On a sunny day (Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:05:09 -0700) it happened Joerg wrote in :

Joerg, you live in a world where crossing one human made line makes a good guy into a criminal. Old Chinese saying (freely translated): 'Any new law makes new criminals.'

Polly Ticksians like to make laws. It is also some sort of sickness. They make more and more things illegal, mostly from fear. It causes resistance too. Most of it comes from stupidity.

Where were the laws when America started using genocide to grab land from the injuns (Native Americans)? Now, until this day they sell movies about how they did it. That is the right of the strongest, smartest, and that also works in wars. What is legal here today may be forbidden tomorrow, new laws appear every day. Nobody knows them all. So you grabbed the land, and now it is yours, and nobody can enter without your written permission! The land is owned for a while Idiots like trump that stir the masses with populism have no perspective, and will die without perspective. A group of followers will utter the same cries as he does, and will die without perspective. The land the earth will still be there, the borders won't, those will change.

So get of your high horse 'the law' . :-) Not much in a writing mood, could do better perhaps, but that is the gist of it.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

You really can't understand anything that you don't personally believe? I gave you the analogy of speeding. They enforce laws according to how impor tant they are to enforce. Can you not understand that concept?

I believe in a rational approach to enforcement. We have laws about immigr ation and they are enforced. We don't have mass roundups because they aren 't warranted. Laws are enforced intelligently. We should not create bigge r problems by enforcing laws than they are intended to solve.

Clearly you can't understand simple text explained very clearly. So there is no reason to continue to discuss this with you.

--

  Rick C.

  --++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

Ah yes, the border security of a country is "unimportant". Great.

They are not and that is the problem.

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Like I said, blind to anything you don't want to believe.

But I will say the numbers are now going down instead of up. Trump, in spite of his bluster, is deporting fewer illegals than Obama did each year.

This page shows mixed info because they lump voluntary returns with deportations, but still has good info.

About the Obama returns, "She argues that Obama prioritized deporting people convicted of serious crimes and recent arrivals who had no criminal records."

This is what is appropriate. The fact that you are jealous or whatever ill will you harbor to others is not the basis of our national policy.

Please don't tell me you never speed. We all know that is a lie.

--

  Rick C.

  -+-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  -+-- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

Rick C wrote in news:6682a61a-a780- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Just because you are a dishonorable, characterless asshole does not mean that you get to project your behavioral 'norms' onto everyone else.

Onto anyone else for that matter.