Ban Semi-automatic Weapons...

I might be wrong about it costing ten grand, unless that includes those background checks and all the other shit.

Reply to
jurb6006

I heard that a remote controlled drone equipped with an automatic pistol was technically a automatic weapon. I guess lack of a manual trigger on the weapon makes it that. (possibly some law somewhere, says fewer trigger pulls than shots makes it automatic)

I wonder if that applies to a pitching machine.

Jasen Betts

Fake viral video to promote a movie, but funny.

--sp

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

That explains it--I *thought* Jim was a bit taller than that.

(Welcome back, BTW.)

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

My father never had any formal gun training, but when he first let me shoot a .380 colt semiautomatic, there was only one cartridge in the gun.

For that matter I never had any formal gun training either and neither has my son or my grandson.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Same here, though one might argue that the standard (when I was a youth) Boy Scout Camp rifle shooting ranges _was_ "formal training":

Both one-week and two-week camp sessions had DAILY trips to the range.

*** Had I said "when I was a yoot" how many would have recognized where that came from ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

have you noticed that the more beer is sold the hotter the weather is?

Jasen Betts

Easy. "My Cousin Vinny". Circa 1992.

Reply to
mpm