Backlight LCD display module-urgent

Hi everyone,

I'm in search of off the shelf smallest available backlight(blue preferred)LCD display module as the size is the main criteria, smallest the better. How about the sizes of chip on glass, is it possible to get a smallest one. I need to display 3 digits and 5 alphanumeric characters as units. any kind of info would be helpful

thanks & regards, puttu

Reply to
puttu