Back door in D-Link routers

On a sunny day (Sun, 13 Oct 2013 08:52:45 -0400) it happened bitrex wrote in :

I have A D-link DCS-900 'security' camera. Without password you can access it too, with the right software...

But it was a nice camera for that time... I still have it in use.

Jan Panteltje

One of these days I am going to hava to start playing with shodan. You can find everything from baby monitors to ballistic missiles with it.

Reply to
jurb6006