atmega328

comp.arch.embedded Atmel 328 register definitions

Microchip/Atmel's atmega328 apparantly has some completely new & diferent register addresses. The SPI seems to be one which was noticed while looking over some details for a future project. Attempting to get a list of these addresses, I registered at Microchip's web site but couldn't find anything resembling a list of register addresses for the atmega328. Anyone know if such files are available and how are they obtained?

Hul

Reply to
Hul Tytus

The datasheet starting page 215

Reply to
bitrex

Thanks for Microchips datasheet address - should be useful. And thanks for pointing out that the register addresses are in the datasheets. I had forgotten this. I am hoping to find a source of the files that Atmel used to include with their development packages. They are ascii files listing all of a devices register names and address. If you know where such files can be found, other than buying development packages, do let me know.

Hul

bitrex wrote:

Reply to
Hul Tytus

just install avr-gcc/avr-libc

/avr/iom328p.h

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

(The .atpack are zip files)

Reply to
Johann Klammer

The debian avr-libc package includes hardware specific headers.

But it's free, dunno if that counts a buying or not buying.

seems to be free too.

--
     ?
Reply to