Archie

Archie: Do you THINK you act like a mature adult, or a spaz?

What kind of role models did you have? The Tazmanian Devil?

Your style is much like a neurotic, precocious idealistic teenager who thinks they know it all but they have absolutely NO practical real world experience and no people skills so they are bitter at people in general.

Where along the spectrum from ADHD to Autism to Aspergers to Schizophrenia does your condition fit in?

Reply to
Greegor

I think that you act like a total retard, and examination of your posts of late would make for easy proof, you immature little wussified bitch.

The best.

Him too. :-) Don't expect a retarded twit like you to understand, however. I also like The Tex Avery collection.

Sounds like projection to me.

Sounds like projection to me. Have you completed you stalking regimen yet today?

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
DrParnassus

G > Archie: Do you THINK you act like a mature adult, or a spaz?

Archie > I think that you act like a total retard, Archie > and examination of your posts of late Archie > would make for easy proof, you Archie > immature little wussified bitch.

G > What kind of role models did you have?

Archie >=A0The best.

G > The Tazmanian Devil?

Archie > Him too. =A0:-) =A0Don't expect a retarded Archie > twit like you to understand, however. Archie > I also like The Tex Avery collection.

G > Your style is much like a neurotic, precocious G > idealistic teenager who thinks they know it G > all but they have absolutely NO practical real G > world experience and no people skills so they G > are bitter at people in general.

Archie > Sounds like projection to me.

G > Where along the spectrum from ADHD G > to Autism to Aspergers to Schizophrenia G > does your condition fit in?

Archie > Sounds like projection to me. =A0Have you Archie > completed you stalking regimen Archie > yet today? Archie >

Archie > =A0 Bwuahahahahahahahahahaha!

Is it projection or stalking when I ask what your brain disorder is?

Make up your mind, if you can.

Reply to
Greegor

Is his name really Archie?

Does he have a last name?

John

Archi(medes). He goes by "Archie" in other groups, rather than "DimBulb", "AlwaysWrong", or "Nymbecile".

He's ashamed of it. Wouldn't you be?

Reply to
krw

G > Archie: Do you THINK you act like a mature adult, or a spaz?

G > Where along the spectrum from ADHD G > to Autism to Aspergers to Schizophrenia G > does your condition fit in?

Archie > Sounds like projection to me. Have you Archie > completed you stalking regimen Archie > yet today? Archie >

Archie > Bwuahahahahahahahahahaha!

G > Is it projection or stalking when I ask G > what your brain disorder is? G >

G > Make up your mind, if you can.

JL > Is his name really Archie?

krw > Archi(medes). =A0He goes by "Archie" in krw > other groups, rather than "DimBulb", krw > "AlwaysWrong", or "Nymbecile".

75 different nyms but his IP address is Cox cable internet in El Cajon California Prior to June it was Cox Cable Oceanside.

JL > Does he have a last name?

krw > He's ashamed of it. =A0Wouldn't you be?

I have no idea what his name or address is.

Reply to
Greegor

No, dumbfuck. Just like you, there are other retards that cannot seem to address someone right.

You goddamned retards fell the hoard mentality stupidity that makes you make up names for folks. It is a common Usenet posting convolution.

The dumbfuck used "Archie" to be 'short for' my Archimedes' nym.

You really are pretty thick, John.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I'm related to former US Presidents. You?

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

No shit. Could you be a bigger Usenet retard?

Lay down some more proof of your stalking, old man. Go buy a paddle for that shit pit that you are kayaking in. It will only serve to work against you.

Reply to
DrParnassus

Oh, the Archimedes' Boy-Toy nym. Of course.

John

I'm related the long dong "John Holmes" a few branches here and there.

If it wasn't for my father getting adopted, I'd be famous! :)

You ?

Jamie.

Reply to
Jamie

I believe you. Now run off and catch a disease like he did.

Reply to
DrParnassus

Yes, we know. You're Nixon's long lost spooge.

Reply to
krw

JL > Does he have a last name?

krw > He's ashamed of it. =A0Wouldn't you be?

Archie > =A0I'm related to former US Presidents. =A0You?

krw > Yes, we know. =A0You're Nixon's long lost spooge.

That's actually funny!

Reply to
Greegor

JL > Does he have a last name?

krw > He's ashamed of it. Wouldn't you be?

Archie > I'm related to former US Presidents. You?

krw > Yes, we know. You're Nixon's long lost spooge.

That's actually funny!

Reply to
Greegor

Some type of cold war "broken arrow" (or broken something) incident?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Exactly. ;-)

s/war/shower/

Reply to
krw

Archie! Are they talking about your little winky?

Reply to
Greegor

Prove you're a GENIUS, Archie. Say something smart! LOL

Reply to
Greegor

Do f*ck off and die, chump.

Reply to