Apology on behalf of the United States of America

I would like to extend an apology to the free world, the United Nations, and the NATO alliance and our allies around the world on behalf of the USA for the abject failure of our current CIC to remain loyal to our allies, and for allowing one of those allies to perish.

This CIC obviously HAD to elicit assistance from a Pentagon General to craft and affect his ill formed orders, so at least one general is complicit with this failure for a leader we have.

The stupid, draft dodging bastard succeeded in being even worse than Jane Fonda ever was.

This dangerous president needs to be put out of office. What do we call that in this nation? IMPEACHMENT!

All you Trumpanzee retards need to face the facts that the stupid assessment you made back when Russia and this bastard hypnotized you into voting for him is seriously flawed.

Stop crying and touting him as viable. Stop lying. The characterless, honorless bastard has to go!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You need to face that fact that you're still a Republican and it's the Republican Party that's made this possible and that's allowing it to continue. I feel so good that I changed my voter registration several months ago, I left the party before Ukraine and before he threw the Kurds under the bus. If even ten percent of Republicans had done the same thing, the party would have been in panic and on it's way to a solution. Instead polls show that 85%+ of the GOP approve of Trump's performance. Simple fact is that Trump has destroyed the GOP, it's very questionable if it can ever recover.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Get a job.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

There's really no excuse for him not to as there are always plenty of vacancies for burger flippers and pizza tossers and this guy certainly is a tosser.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It's about time somebody did, they're a PITFA and not worth a single American life.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I hate to tell you, but we did not vote for him (or Shillary either). Our vote was trashed, and an un-elected group ("college") did the deed.

Reply to
Robert Baer

That's the classic sore loser argument. Americans voted through the same process we've always used. It's just now that some don't like the result, suddenly the Electoral College is supposed to be bad. And it's not like the EC delegates just did as they pleased, they voted as per how their states went. The real problem is the Democrats picked a throwback to the past, one with baggage, one who was not a great campaigner. One that was so bad that the orange clown beat her. Sad thing now is that they are in the process of making the same mistake all over again. They have a bunch of silly ultra libs running, plus Uncle Joe. Uncle clearly has some kind of mental problem, making one gaff after the other and often unable to complete sentences. He also now has a Ukraine problem too, where it's obvious his son was profiting big time off pop's vice presidency and pops didn't recuse himself, instead he helped it along. So, maybe you'll be blaming the EC again in 2020/

Reply to
Whoey Louie

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Grow the f*ck up, you retarded piece of shit.

I have a job.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Then post something electronic. Anybody can whine about politics.

 Click to see the full signature

It's a remarkably silly process and no subsequent constitution has adopted it.

It looked pretty bad after Dubbya got elected.

And in what turned out to be the crucial states, the Russians had put in a lot of effort to sneak pro-Trump propaganda into US social media.

She got three million more popular votes than Trump.

Narrowly - by 77,000 popular votes in what turned out to be the crucial states, where the Russians had put ina lot of pro-trump effort on social media.

Probably not. Trader4 is a half-wit who likes his politicians to be fatuously right-wing. The American public is less demented.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

John Larkin is running out of inspiration and needs other people's ideas.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

In fact the Koch brothers destroyed the GOP by spending a lot of money on a stroturfing it to set up the Tea Party faction. Our James Arthur seems to h ave got some of that money.

This meant that what was left of the party didn't have a more attractive no minee for president than Donald Trump, who only just managed to beat Hillar y Clinton - he lost the popular vote big-time, but the Russian intervention in what turned out to be the crucial states got him a electoral college ma jority. He got appreciably more votes than Clinton in the electoral college , but his margin in the crucial states was roughly 77,000 voters.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ds

astroturfing it to set up the Tea Party faction. Our James Arthur seems to have got some of that money.

nominee for president than Donald Trump, who only just managed to beat Hill ary Clinton - he lost the popular vote big-time, but the Russian interventi on in what turned out to be the crucial states got him a electoral college majority. He got appreciably more votes than Clinton in the electoral colle ge, but his margin in the crucial states was roughly 77,000 voters.

another sore loser. Isn't it time to feed the kangaroos? Not enough problems down there, eh?

Reply to
Whoey Louie

according to you, who lives with the kangaroos. The founders understood what they were doing. It's worked perfectly fine here and will continue to do so, sore loser whining be damned. And we don't care what other countries are doing, to each their own. I'm not going to sit here and pontificate on what Australia is doing wrong, I'm not an arrogant ass.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Trader4 reacts to informed criticism by ignoring it.

The kangaroos are wild animals and can feed themselves - they don't actuall y try to graze in central Sydney, so I'd have trouble finding one to feed e ven if I wanted to.

Australia has plenty of problems, but the worst of them involve climate cha nge, which your idiot president doesn't see as problem. We do have an inter est in persuading American voters to replace with somebody with more sense.

The US emits half as much CO2 (4833.1MT) as China (9056.8MT) per year, but twice as much per head (15 tonnes, as opposed to 6.4 tonnes).

Australia emits 392.4MT if even more per head - 16.2 tonnes.

China has a even bigger problem with climate change than Australia, but is working a good deal harder to get its emissions down. The US - like Austral ia - has much more room to reduce carbon emissions, and a lot more emission s to reduce than Australia does.

Getting rid of Trump would be a good start. Getting rid of the idiot electo ral college system that put him (and Dubbya) into power would clearly be a good idea.

You are too dim to follow the logic.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

same

ted it.

There are kangaroos on the continent I inhabit. Living with them implies ra ther closer contact than being able to see one by driving to a zoo.

The founding tax evaders understood that setting up the electoral college m ade the 1787 constitution more attractive to the smaller states. Alexander Hamilton claimed that it provided a useful protection against demagogues - which is to say, candidates like Trump. He was clearly wrong, and that wasn 't the reason it was set up.

Dubbya and Trump aren't perfectly fine outcomes, and if you weren't a total idiot you'd realise this.

That's what idiots do - ignore inconvenient facts.

g, I'm not an arrogant ass.

You are certainly an ass. You unwillingness to think about what other peopl e are telling you is probably driven by your incapacity to understand what they are saying, but it does look arrogant.

Your unwillingness to pontificate about what Australia is doing wrong isn't due to modesty. You don't know the anything more about the place than that it has kangaroos. The platypus and the echidna are more emblematic, as mon otremes (which are unique to Australia) rather than marsupials (which aren' t).

I've actually run into both in the wild, but no kangaroos, but you have fix ated on kangaroos. Stupid.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Whoey Louie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are an arrogant ass, acting as if you know f*ck all.

You could not pontificate on Australia because you are even more clueless about that continent than you are about this nation.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You don't speak for the U.S. And Turkey is our strongest NATO ally in the r egion, and has been like forever. U.S. even maintains a nuclear arsenal and strike force there, in addition to a sizable naval presence. The Kurds are terrorist tools of the U.S. and Israel, they have no loyalty to anybody.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Indeed, it's a classic argumet because it has never been refuted.

Reply to
whit3rd

Pat Paulsen?