Anyone want my SHARC?

Greetings:

I have an old Analog Devices EZ-DSP board with version 1.02 EPROM and SHARC CPU ADSP-21061.

Send me email with an offer of a few bucks to cover shipping and a few minutes of my time. I'll inquire for your contact info if you offer enough to ship it and cover a few minutes of my time.

I am not sure if this board runs with new ADI development tools. I think it does not.

Good day!

--
_____________________
Christopher R. Carlen