Anyone used a Micrel MIC3001 SFP Management IC?

I am trying to find some sample C code for configuring a Micrel MIC3001 laser diode management IC. The datasheet from Micrel stinks, and there doesn't appear to be any application notes for firmware for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
David Fern

We use a Micrel buck switching regulator, and the datasheet stinks. You have to research the part number of the cap that's called out on the eval board to see how weird the ESR stability limits are. The datasheet proper doesn't mention it.

Micrel, Maxim, Microsemi, MicroMetrics, Mini-Circuits. See a pattern?

John