Anybody watching the Pope coverage?

I'm not interested in the Pope, and I wonder what the ratings are for the networks covering all the craziness.

Anybody watching the Pope coverage?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

No. ...Jim Thompson

I watched this:

It seemed to be a very sad occasion.

--
Grizzly H.
Reply to

Do we have a choice?

Reply to
krw

Yep. 1/0 choose 0

Reply to
Tom Miller

You're not interested but you wonder what the ratings are. I feel you, man. :)

Anyway, not me. That man should mind his own business. How many tons of CO2 did his plane emit during his trips to Cuba and the US? Couldn't he just take a commercial airline, what a waste.

And someone that tells us to keep breeding more and more people wants to lecture us about CO2 production? What a hypocrisy...

joe

Reply to
joe hey

Yes, I wonder because it seems like the networks would do what's in there best financial interest. I'm not watching, I don't think others are, yet it is Pope to Pope coverage every time I scroll through FOX, CNN, and MSNBC.

Yes, an especially bad message when you can't feed your own kids, here and worldwide.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

People are CO2 neutral, and we could rework the energy economy around solar power - as we are going to have to do anyway, since there's only a finite amount of fossil carbon in the ground, and getting out the stuff we haven't already exploited is getting progressively more expensive.

Breeding more people isn't a good idea, but it's not necessarily in contrad iction with keeping the CO2 level under control.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to