any recommendations on data logging software for a Keithley 2700 multimeter with 7700 20 channel multiplexer?

Hi, just looking to see if there is any software out there for data logging on a Keithley 2700 multimeter. I can run Windows 10 or linux on the deskt op and looks like there is a RS-232 and GPIB port on the back of the multim eter. I am looking to log 10 channels on the 7700 multiplexer card but onl y at slow rates of about 1 reading on each channel every 10 seconds.

Regards, Scot

Reply to
scot

LabView or or roll your own