Antenna breakthrough

Just picked up in another NG.

Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Layman

"the signal finds it's happy spot and launches into space"

My wireless signal is very unhappy. Where can I get one of those spray cans of stuff to make it all better?

Reply to
mike

No Idea. It's all way beyond me, but thought there might be some informed comments in this NG as to whether or not it makes sense.

--

Jeff
Reply to

It sounds to me suspiciously like overpriced aluminium spray paint.

That isn't to say that you can't make antenna coatings that will improve the mismatch between the antenna and free space.

But I doubt very much if you can have one that works by magic at any frequency from 50MHz up to 5GHz. Snake oil for radio antennas.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Bull.

-- Boris

Reply to
Boris Mohar

Didn't watch the video and had sound off. I start out reading the comments in these cases. One gets much more info that way. Now... IF I watch it and listen to it, I will go in informed already. From the comments, I shouldn't even bother.

Reply to
WoolyBully

You need "Antenna Lube". In really difficult cases, you may need to use "Signal Clean", too. And probably a flux capacitor to get to the store that sells them.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Hmmmm.... 20 dBm improvement on an iPhone ?

Must be from th e "capacitor happy spot" he talked about.

boB

Reply to
boB

BUT..BUT..MotorButt.. Snake oil makes snakes slip easier, so add some on any antenna and the wave energy electrons can slip off easier - thus making communications happier (if you do not believe me, just look at the smiles on the faces of the electrons).

Reply to
Robert Baer

Maybe it couples through his tin foil hat. So, instead of 'snake oil' being in your phone, it is literally something you can "always have on your mind..."

Why, my "massive prong" yields a 25dB improvement whenever I see a pretty girl walk by. That's not snake oil! That's the oily snake itself!

(I couldn't resist... it's in my script)

Reply to
MassiveProng

Or an Interociter.

Those were some nice capacitors! (hahahahaha)

Reply to
WoolyBully

You should use your computer to make an animated presentation, so we can see it the way you describe it. It sounds like a cartoon.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Bullshit! By your own admission you're prongless.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

18*0 = 0
Reply to
krw

Wow; makes me wish i were an artist!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Go away, retarded, little-girl-wanna-be-but-all-you-could-muster-is- slug.

Reply to
FatBytestard

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com

Reply to