Another op-amp stability question (LT1677)

Yep.

Yep.

I routinely play with 10 GHz GBW parts. It's been a while since I stubbed my toe on a 7-MHz one.

Not in the data sheet I linked to, they don't.

If a data sheet from Linear Technology tells me that a part can be used as a unity-gain buffer, I'm inclined to believe it. I agree with the subtext behind Win's comment, in that ignorance of fundamentals is no excuse, but I don't agree that this is a "fundamental" topic. I believe that 99 out of 100 working EEs would have made the same ass-umption, so there needs to be an explicit warning in the data sheet.

-- john, KE5FX

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX

Found it.

page 6

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

There is an error in the schematic on that page. I could tell you where it is, but then I'd have to kill you.

Reply to
John S

If he can spell those high-power words correctly, he's just fine.

Reply to
John S

A dot connecting the wire crossing the +15V line. How long did it take you to fin it?

Reply to
krw

A second or two. It was immediately obvious.

Reply to
John S

(If I don't make sense, it's because I just had an endocscopy and I'm still a little drugged)

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature