Another Good Read...

I can't say I've seen any repeated left-wing opinions from him. He may rarely say something that could be interpreted like that. but that's usually made right very quickly.

I'm guessing you've kill-filed him. Perhaps you should refrain from offering opinions on things about which you are uninformed.

Jasen Betts

I'm sorta 1/2 liberal weenie. Scalzi writes well and I usually enjoy it. In this case not so much.

Just as a follow-up, I couldn't ask my friends... still too much election $hit. My one friend is a veteran, I called him up Friday night to thank him for his service and congratulate him on Trump. That was fine.. but at some point he started yelling at me for the protests/ riots. (someones burning flags or other defamations and that just get's him going...) I talked him down.. but that was it. My other friends daughter is a sophomore at liberal college. She called home in tears, is mad, and wants to leave the country.

I think liberals have lost their minds! The protests are silly... WTF did we have an election for, but to let everyone have a voice. My daughter said some of her teachers were crying in class. Geesh grow up people!

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Nature is racist. So there is no way to ever get past the question if you want to dwell on race. It is the lefts " can god make a rock so big he can t lift it" trick. There is no way to ever get around it so just keep playi ng the race card over and over and over. They always skirt out of how they show racism.

Reply to
bulegoge