another climate change disaster

So, there won't be any redheads in Scotland in.... 10 years!

No more Inuit redheads, either.

John Larkin Wrote in message:

bitrex

Now that *would* be a disaster.

Reply to
krw

-red-3814089

Odd. Redheads seem to do fine in Australia. They do wear big floppy hats wh en outdoors and use a lot of sun-screen cream, but so do most Australians. I had a basal cell carcinoma (BCC) taken out of my left thigh about a month ago - which makes me a typical Australian, most of whom have at least one BCC removed during their lifetimes. Melanoma's are less common - but much m ore lethal and much too common - so Australian kids today are much better p rotected against the sun than I was and the rest of my generation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ke-red-3814089

when outdoors and use a lot of sun-screen cream, but so do most Australians . I had a basal cell carcinoma (BCC) taken out of my left thigh about a mon th ago - which makes me a typical Australian, most of whom have at least on e BCC removed during their lifetimes. Melanoma's are less common - but much more lethal and much too common - so Australian kids today are much better protected against the sun than I was and the rest of my generation.

Once the gene has evolved and can be passed on, it's here to stay, the arti cle is some kind of fool's joke.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

All i see is the headline; worthless as it could be a scam.

Reply to
Robert Baer