ANN: PyVISA 1.0 -- GPIB, USB, RS232 instrument control with Python

Hallöchen!

At

you can find information about the PyVISA package. It realises Python bindings for the VISA library functions, which enables you to control GPIB, USB, and RS232-serial measurement devices via Python.

Today I released version 1.0. If you have v0.9.7 of last september already, you needn't download it because it contains only minor improvements in the documentation. However, since I've received a couple of positive reports about successful use of PyVISA (and no negatives), I finally dare to jump to 1.0 and declare it stable.

Tschö, Torsten.

F'up to sci.electronics.design

--
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus            ICQ 264-296-646
Reply to