analog error correction codes

There are 2 versions of analog error correction codes that I found. One is from the biological sciences:

It uses simple mapping onto phase space to do error correction.

The second uses chaos theory to expand the state space:

Neither of them give a really clear description of the decoding algorithm used. I would say it was rather messy in both cases.

I probably also have a third method myself using random projections. I used a version of it to improve some neural net code. Reading the above papers though shows me I did one thing slightly off.

I have a day off tomorrow so I'll try as much out as I can. For the first phase space based method I feel using the the golden ratio would be a smart move. In light of what wiki has to say about additive recurrences here:

sean.c4s.vn

Please don't multi-post. Please pick one group and post your question. If you're posting to multiple groups, chances are that there will be people (like me) who subscribe to at least two.

If you absolutely positively have to post to more than one group, cross- post.

If you do not know what cross-posting is, search for the term.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to