Analog Circuit Design

I'm seeking assistance in finding people with a background in analog circuit design in some area of consumer electronics. In particular, I'd like to hook up with people who have been involved in the development or radios (AM/FM), speakers, power supply, amplifiers, or music storage devices such as CDs or DVDs.

I own my own recruiting company, and have several relevent position open, and have a generous referral plan for people who assist me in finding the qualified talent my client seeks. Check it all out at:

Arnie Fertig

Reply to
fertig

Email me if your client want to outsource the design work.
Reply to
John Fields

Hello Arnie,

As John said, talk with your clients whether some of the work can be done by consultants. Unless they need this kind of EE support full time and for years.

Many of the talented folks have ongoing commitments and might not be able to pack up and move to Boston in a jiffy.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Particularly Boston ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Hello Jim,

Because it's in Taxachusetts? Did you already dislike it when at MIT? I am certainly not someone who likes urban living but I enjoyed the town where I went to school (I still chose to live in the hinterlands there).

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Too close to Win. And Taxachusetts, and gay marriage, and John Kerry, and so on ...

Which reminds me, I'm suprised he's so close to California. Wyoming seems like a more comfortable place away from the "evils" of the world. ;-)

Tim

Tim Williams

I attended MIT from September 1958 through June 1962.

At the time Taxachusetts was in deep-shit... economy in the hole, populous hateful and, it seemed, blaming those "rich" students.

But I still enjoyed all the ethnic restaurants.

It's MUCH better today, but it's still truly a piss-poor place to live... taxes out-of-sight, cold miserable climate, high density population... double ugh ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

What's the salary range these days?

John

High, higher, and highest ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Hello Tim,

I live in California. Wyoming would be nice but my wife isn't so fond of icy winters anymore. Maybe some day we'll move to a more business friendly state. Taxes are one thing, but a biz-friendly gvt with a rock solid majority and the least amount of regulations are more important. And it has to be tropical, basically no winters :-)

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

In the coming ice age AZ will have a moderate climate ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

But there's lobster stew, clam rolls, Dunkin Donuts, and Boston Cream Pie!

John

And Legal Seafood at Kendall Square ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Pity about the people. Not that the human race is likely to survive global warming for long enough to be around for the next ice age whenever it does arrive.

Come to think of it, we'll probably have wipe AZ off the map to get rid of the last incorrigible band of CO2 emitters before they drive global warming over the edge.

Australia would appear to be equally comitted to CO2 emission at the moment, but when push comes to shove, someone with even deeper pockets than the oil lobby will bribe Australia's politicians back onto the paths of virtue - it isn't s if they are expensive.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Thanks to all for the comments. A few items of note:

This is definately not a contract or temp position. We are looking for key players who will be forming a new team to create very high end consumer products. The company is profitable, stable, growing, and considered an excellent employer.

Salary these days for any good job is not fixed at "X". Sure, there are paramaters that hiring managers deal with, but the salaries at this client are quite competitive relative to other parts of the country and even local competitors. I'm happy to speak with anyone about this, but not go further in a post that will live in cyberspace forever.

There's not much I can do about the Boston weather, so if someone really likes the climate in Arizona, Wyoming or Florida - this won't be a good fit.

However, the quality of living in MA, and specifically in the area where this job is located is really quite high. One can easily live in one of the Western suburbs where the housing is more reasonably priced and have a very short commute.

For the person who wants to go on for advanced coursework or other educational opportunities, this opportunity can't be beat--- MIT, Harvard, and dozens of other great academic centers of excellence are here... and my client has incentive programs to pay for continuing education.

We have the Patriots, Red Sox, Bruins; Major league culture: Museums, Concerts, Theater (at NY quality with affordable prices!); access to skiing in VT or NH, the coast of NH or Maine... and more.

I've lived in this area for about 15 years and have, in that period, seen a dramatic improvement in the quality of life. The big dig is nearly done, and getting places is much easier and quicker than ever.

What we are looking for are:

-- people with a really solid grasp of engineering concepts and principles

-- people with a very strong educational background, coupled with experience in the design of new consumer products...

-- people in search of a career, not just work for the moment.

Again, I'm happy to speak with, or network with anyone, and appreciative for any leads.

Arnie

snipped-for-privacy@cstreetsearch.com

snipped-for-privacy@cstreetsearch.com wrote:

Reply to
fertig

Hello Bill,

What global warming? Winters are getting colder and longer year over year here in northern California and Europe currently seems to be suffocating under so far unseen amounts of ice and snow.

Right now it seems Jim's prediction of an ice age is more likely to come to pass :-)

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Hello John,

However, you can only enjoy those treats if your are lucky enough to find a place to 'pahk the cah'.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

But don't you know that's what happens with Global Warming? It gets

*colder*! ;-)
--
  Keith
Reply to

Nah, everything in Mass is drive-through.

John

It's freezing in Africa!

John