AN: Spice Subcircuit Model Posted for TI LM4040 Micropower Shunt Voltage Reference Family

See LM4040.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website.

This subcircuit models the whole TI LM4040 Precision Micropower Shunt Voltage Reference Family. Simply set parameter VZ to the desired reference voltage. ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Updated... for the parameter-passing impaired, added subcircuit call/instantiation by part number >:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

No temperature?

Martin Riddle

It's so perfect it doesn't need temperature >:-} Actually the specification is so nebulous... the infamous +/-, that you can't write a model for it... if you're worried, Monte-Carlo parameter VZ.

This wasn't a paid project... someone on the LTspice List asked if anyone had a model, so I made one, SWAG'd from the datasheet. I do those freebies from time-to-time just to test my modeling capabilities ;-) ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.