AN: Posted, Spice Models for MCP7383X LiIon/Polymer Charge Controllers

See MCP7383X.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website:

Behavioral Spice Models for Microchip Miniature Single-Cell (ALL 32 options are modeled :-), Fully Integrated Li-Ion, Li-Polymer Charge Maintenance Controllers.

This is a SWAG based ONLY on the datasheet, more along the lines of how I would have designed it >:-}

Please report any issues via the Envelope Icon on the Analog Innovations Home Page. ...Jim Thompson