ALERT

i have identified some DOS code, this code will force your computer to hang in a loop, no escape:

; Danger: do NOT run this code on a personal computer, it could freeze your computer until you do a forced shutdown .Lhang: ; loop start, compile this code and use another program to inject it to the target program. cli ; clear the interupt buffer hlt ; halt the CPU jmp .Lhang ; jump back and loop

Reply to
braden nelson

this code is a dangerous piece of code, listen to in ASM comments and run this in a sandboxed environment

Reply to
braden nelson

Dang, if the Chinese hackers hear about this, we're in deep dumplings.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

More spew from the ATmega-8 'TinyChip' idiot. He should get a room with Skybuck Flying as I dont think anyone else here gives a damm.

--
Ian Malcolm.   London, ENGLAND.  (NEWSGROUP REPLY PREFERRED)
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ian Malcolm

true, we will be in deep dumplings.

Reply to
braden nelson

Hmm what kind of dumplings? Some dim sum, would be OK. a

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

OK, maybe we're in up to our pork buns.

 Click to see the full signature

For some of us that's a bigger problem than others... (,)

--

Rick
Reply to

...and when the sand MELTS?