AI Regulation of Message Content Coming to a Newsgroup Near You

And none too soon! Eliminate parasitism, stupidism, ignorantism, redneckism, irrationalism, narcissism, and many many other isms.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

"A December 2016 Pew Research Center study found that about two-in-three U.S. adults (64%) say fabricated news stories cause a great deal of confusion about the basic facts of current issues and events."

"A May 2016 Pew Research Center report showed that 62% of Americans get their news from social media."

Is there a connection perhaps?

John :-#(#

Reply to
John Robertson

There is no such thing as "Social Media", because there is nothing

*Social* about it. It's improperly named, just like "social disease".
Reply to
oldschool

Can we get one here to filter out non-electronicism?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I'd vote for that. It's only people like Gardner and Bill Sloman posting their bare-faced lies in the first place that make it impossible for me to let such ignorance stand unchallenged.

Cursitor Doom

Cursitor Doom gets his lies from Russia Today and the Daily Mail, and resents being shown up a gullible idiot. He puts a public service face on his resentment, but it's about as convincing as the rest of his output.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Presumably you would want any such filter to include /only/ Putin's propaganda based sources such as Russia Today.

Why? Because you emitted:

On 31/08/17 22:59, Cursitor Doom wrote: > On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:22:14 -0700, lonmkusch wrote: > >> While you're deciding, I think I'm going to stroll over to RT for some >> good unbiased news. > > If you can't see that RT is a zillion times more reputable as a news > source than CNN/NBC/BBC et al, you must be totally blind. Sure they > aren't 100% impartial; no news organisation is. But they are my most > trusted news source even if not yours - until such time as I ever > discover otherwise, of course.

Reply to
Tom Gardner