Agilent, err Keysight DSO scope

Late last month my Agilent DSO2024 scope would not boot up. Just some front panel LED's would light up and stay lit, the scope never booted up. (trigger led's and the serial, digital, math and ref button led's)

There's a post over on the EEVblog about the problem and a few people have experienced it.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

I have an Agilent DSOX3104A that was stuck in an infinite boot loop, a couple of weeks ago. I had to ship it back but it was a known problem and was covered under an extended (recall?) warranty. Evidently updating the firmware would have fixed the problem if I'd done it before the failure. I told other with similar 'scopes to update to the latest firmware.

Reply to
krw

It's our policy to fix design flaws or software bugs forever, for free. Keeps us honest.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com