adsl modem

can aynybody tell me about internal structure of a ADSL MODEM??

or how to design a modem?

which chipset should i prefer?

kindly provide me the weblinks!!!!

regards,

gaurav sharma. INDIA.

Reply to
gaus

****ng+Google+it

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

I would assume ADSL to be mainly a software job, meaning a set of transceivers, a coupler, a DSP and lots of software in it. Definitely not something I would want to do considering I can buy a zyxel for 100$ or so.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

The prof doesn't give any credit when you just go out and buy your assignment.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise