AD834 Spice Model Updated

The Spice Model for the ADI 500MHz Four-Quadrant Multiplier has been updated (AD834_SPICE_Model.zip) on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my Website, adding in the Spice model for RNOISELESS, and also an LTspice schematic symbol.

Performance has been verified by Helmut Sennewald. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Not a name I'd have expected to have seen in a Jim Thompson post, but very welcome none-the-less.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to