AD633 Spice Model Now Available

On the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website you will find a new post...

AD633_JT.zip

A Rudimentary Behavioral Model of Analog Devices AD633 Analog Multiplier suitable for most transient analysis situations.

However Noise, CMRR and Feed-Thru are not modeled. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

bitrex

[snip]

That's an uncompensated log/anti-log approach.

The AD633 is structured around a Gilbert Cell. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Updated this morning with better control of the output swing limiting. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

kaymreimers