AD received..

Attention: If you're a US Citizen with 25k or more in the bank, IRA or

401(k) please read carefully. The FEDERAL RESERVE BANK and the US TREASURY are planning the perfect heist! Everyone is in on it ? except for you. If you want to cut right to the chase and find out exactly HOW YOUR BANK not only can... but is PLANNING on ?legally? robbing you blind, then simply CLICK HERE and we will send you a COPY of Our - BANK FAILURE SURVIVAL GUIDE - INSTANTLY.

New Global laws that effectively go around the United States government and the US financial system through a 50-year-old system known as CUSIP, can eliminate your opportunity for resistance. In fact, ALL of the financial industry and government entities that understand or manipulate finance in any way, are telling you, OUTRIGHT, they are planning on robbing you blind ?for everything you have worked so hard for all these years. They already have the FBI, Law Enforcement and Congress on the payroll ? so they have no fear? and they seriously do not care if you know about their skullduggery or not. We realize this may sound ridiculous ? but look what the banking elite did to normal people like you in Greece, in Argentina, In Cypress, in Italy, and most recently in Venezuela! And these events have happened in just the past decade alone! We?re not talking the Weimar Republic ? We are talking Venezuela RIGHT NOW as we speak? it's happening right in front of you and you don?t even realize it! This is HUGE and you will get crushed at some point ? unless you know how to get away from these thugs and criminals. And do it the RIGHT WAY and RIGHT NOW! Send My Free Guide Now

Please note: We sent this e-mail to you because you subscribed to this service. To manage your subscription by mail or for any other subscription issues, write us at: 26635 Agoura Rd 255 Calabasas CA 91302 This copyrighted material may not be republished without express permission. The information presented here is for general educational purposes only. MATERIAL CONNECTION DISCLOSURE: You should assume that the sender of this email has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the persons or businesses mentioned in or linked to from this message and may receive commissions from purchases you make on subsequent web sites. You should not rely solely on information contained in this email to evaluate the product or service being endorsed. Always exercise due diligence before purchasing any product or service. This email contains Advertisements.

Reply to
Robert Baer

This is the kind of thing you need to worry about. Forget that crackpot bank conspiracy stuff:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You should be safe then with what little you have hidden in your mattress.

No doubt they recommend some dodgy Ponzi based scam or other. CAVEAT EMPTOR. A fool and his money are soon parted.

CUSIP is simply a coding scheme for clearing US financial transactions.

You really are a sucker for scammers that want to steal your money by persuading you that banks and major financial institutions are unsafe.

BTW I hope they don't go after you for copyright infringement.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

I doubt that big banks will fail; the feds will print money as needed.

The federal deficit is gigantic and increasing a trillion per year or so. It can never be repaid, so will be inflated away. Buy real estate.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Yeah, that's why we have no national debt. The Fed just prints all the money they need to pay the bills. I don't get why they even collect taxes. Trump should tell everyone no more taxes and he'd get elected again in 2020. Make Mexico pay our bills!

What deficit? Didn't you know the Fed just prints all the money we all need? Jeez, aren't you a smart guy? Why can't you figure that out?

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

What they are selling is gold and silver, to be (naturally) managed by them, at a (obviously) monthly fee/"retainer".

Robert Baer

  • Most anyone that has done stocks or bonds know this.
Robert Baer

[snip]

You must be on every financial scammers mugs list going.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Probably related to these two: