According to Tek, Australia doesn't exist...

Went to the Tektronix website today to try and get some info and list prices, and clicked on the "Select Country" list to get local comparative pricing. Hmm, almost every country listed, except Australia (and New Zealand). Perhaps I should move to one of the 11 other countries starting with "A"?

Out of curiosity I tried

- oops!, where do I begin with the puns?

I know the Tekmark Group are the authorised distributor in Australia, but they are also authorised for Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand who ARE listed on the Tek site.

So why are me missing I wonder?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

The way this country is going, that might be a plan. might give "A" Afghanistan a miss though.

hmm, how many can you name ? America, Azerbaijan, Africa, Armenia, Argentina, Austria, Afghanistan

I tried

and ummmm........its a sex toy site !

Doesnt sound real good now does it ?

Reply to
kreed

Apache, Angola, Antarctica, Albania, Australia :^)

Reply to
Jasen Betts

On 01/30/2009 12:29 AM, David L. Jones sent:

Hello Dave:

The above might be the link you seek.

Best wishes to you mate.

Pete

--
1PW  @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]
Reply to

Phil.

John

Phil.

Thank God there is an Australia!

Reply to
amdx

And that it's very far away.

John

Some of us are closer. I'm only about 23km away as the crow flies.

Actually, on xmas day I was visiting some in-laws and we went out for a walk around the neighborhood, and to my surprise found myself on Phil's new street. And then on his old street too! Perhaps I should have knocked on the door to wish him a merry xmas?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I live about a mile from Bob Pease and his, umm, interesting automobile collection.

John

Yow!, that would be a major freak out similar to waking up in a ditch in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

You could't find a paper bag of dog crap and a cigarette lighter? ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sigh. Another incident of DNS poisoning.

Reply to
JosephKK

Does he still drive VW Beetles? I mean the real ones, with the engine in the back.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Yup, and microbusses. Lots of them. Rusty ones.

John