Abolish the Star Spangled Banner ?

Abolish the Star Spangled Banner ?...

Cretins!

(1) This post presents a link to a political situation that I found amusing and/or distressing.

(2) I do not offer remedial reading instruction to help you cope.

(3) I will not read it to you... you're on your own.

(4) Bloviate to your heart's content... I will not see your BS... Your responses are automatically killfiled.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

And he doesn't even show the rest of us the courtesy of either only posting in a relevant forum, or at least marking it OT.

Rude and inconsiderate.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I always preferred the old Dixie 'stars & bars' flag to be honest. Perhaps that would go down better. >:->

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Considering that they were chanting "Western culture's gotta go" 30 years ago it's surprising that it took them this long to get here.

Of course you're right that public funding makes it worse, but parents pay for it too and did so without subsidy for a long time.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

You're making the same mistake the left always makes. The Battle Flag of Virginia is not the "Stars and Bars" nor is it the "Confederate flag."

The Stars and Bars is the "Confederate flag."

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

It's a little more complicated than that.

Reply to
krw