A high power RF LDMOS transistor

Donald wanted to shoot her, but I'm easy either way.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It is.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yes, and your desire to see Hillary win the presidency will do precisely zilch to remedy this sad state of affairs.

Funny how you avoided mentioning Switzerland in your european summary, Bill. Now I wonder why that might be....?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Slowman is such a dumb ass he doesn't understand that what masquerades now as a college "education" only prepares one to be on welfare.

We went to VI for breakfast this morning. I was almost reduced to tears by the satisfaction of seeing complete families, FATHER and mother and well-behaved children, and conversation rather than everyone gawking at their separate "smart" phones. ...Jim Thompson

There is no 28th Amendment to the Constitution decaring that you
have a right to restrict other's free speech because you are a
pansy and might be offended.  You only have the right to leave,
not to interupt, shout down or otherwise disrupt other's right to
speak as they, alone, see fit.

Intelligent, effective, and widely despised. He delivered the black vote for at least two generations, though. Even if he did screw over the blacks, and the cities, at the same time.

Reply to
krw

Haven't all recent presidents been "widely despised"? Soft money and pressure groups are a scourge.

Would you prefer to have a stupid ineffective president? Do you that would be better for the US?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

An increasingly rare sight nowadays, owing to Western governments following the sort of policies advocated by BS. :(

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Slowman _does_ have appropriate initials >:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 |

"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence. You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves."

-William J.H. Boetcker

Not if you're a hobbyist with access to dozens of retired analog TV modules :) The BLF278 isn't quite as grunty, but still...

How is a 25W or 30W transistor in the same class as a 1250W one?

How fast? I recall you reproducing McEwan's claim of a 1kV step in 1ns, after I brought that up here years ago, and the possibility was debated. I forget what you used then.

Am I right in saying that the 1.6 + j5.0 input impedance in that 2m amp implies an input capacitance around 680pF (5 ohms at 146MHz)? Or is that the differential (series) capacitance between the 2 gates.

I'd like to learn more about how these transmission-line transformers are designed... any pointers? or any discussion?

Clifford Heath

Reply to
Clifford Heath

By other politicians? No, not really.

In the case of LBJ (or Jimmy Carter or Barak Obama), you bet!

Reply to
krw

ng

Jim Tohompson is such a dumb-ass that he thinks that all colleges are equal , and everything that can be described as a college education can be tarred with the same brush.

Jim went to MIT and John Larkin went to Tulane. They don't seem to have lea rned quite the same sort of stuff in the process.

The US has 4,726 tertiary institions which can describe themselves as colle ges. The quality spans a vast range, from a few that are amongst the best i n the world down to fraudulent diploma mills. There was even a Trump Univer sity, though that's been shut and does seem to be being sued for fraud.

That Jim thinks he can lump together all the products on offer as a single "college education" does suggest that he ought to sue MIT for not teaching him critical thinking.

What he did learn does seem to have been enough to keep him off welfare, bu t it clearly wasn't all that MIT could have taught him if he'd been interes ted in learning more than he needed to know to stay off welfare.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Whereas it Trump won, there'd be a serious risk of the US falling into a much bigger mess.

I never lived there, and their political system is downright odd, and would be difficult to replicate in a bigger country, not that anybody in their right mind would want to.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

I can't watch O'Really because the thought of a falafel rubdown disturbs me.

Reply to
mixed nuts

Colour me surprised.

Well, you could always join 3rd world countries and elect a second-rate movie actor whose training is to be told what to do by the puppetmasters behind the cameras.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Trump, Bill and Hillary are all plutocrats. The difference is, Trump has made his billions honestly whereas the Clintons' ill-got gains have accrued through corruption and selling-out the very American people they purport to represent. I'd say that makes Trump the lesser of the evils.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Loads of stuff on the subject in these yearly manuals:

I prefer the older editions from the a few decades ago (pre-SMT) but YMMV.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You would, but you haven't noticed that Trump University has been shut down and is being investigated for fraud. It's possible that Trump actually has billions, but he's had enough schemes go bankrupt that a little skepticism is in order (not that you've got enough sense to manage skepticism).

You don't like the fact that Clintons have accumulated quite a bit of money , but when Ken Starr tried to find out if they had done anything illegal, h e came up empty.

If Trump thought that he could nail either of them for corruption or "selli ng out the American people" he'd be doing it. Instead he's spreading silly rumours that Hillary is less than healthy.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Trump isn't all that clever, but he does seem to cleverer than you.
Reply to
bill.sloman

He's keeping his powder dry *for now* - and quite rightly too. Tactics, dear boy, tactics!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Works for me (though I didn't vote for him the first time around).

Reply to
krw

I'm sure that the Democrats are being equally tactical about Trump's shady business dealings - getting him extradited to face charges in some other country would be so much more effective just before the vote.

As for Trump having any "powder" to keep dry, or the level of impulse control required to stage a tactical surprise, I'm skeptical - not a state of mind that you have enough wit to sustain.

I'm afraid that Hillary's criminality, and her neurological disorders, are both products of right-wing wishful thinking - rather like Trump's wall along the US-Mexico border, but just a smidgen more deluded.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to