A camera control flow archtecture.

Hi All,

Here is a camera control flow ( or call driver?) is:

  1. setup parameters for DSP/MCU/Image Module
  2. command MCU/DSP to capture
  3. command MCU/DSP to output data until a complete jpeg
  4. Repeat step 2 and step 3 until be interrupted to stop.

and the command type ( operation code ) is

[ READ, ADDRESS ]

or

[ WRITE, ADDRESS]

I think that is easy and nothing special, but do you think that possible already under any pattern protection ? because I am going to propose a method that improve this control/command flow, but this control flow is not my design.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki