Polaroid PolaPulse Battery

Someone here was looking for Polaroid PolaPulse Battery dimensions. Look up Polaroid PolaPulse Battery on alt.binaries.schematics.elecronic

Al

Reply to
Al

..as they say in the Army, you are a day late and a dollar short.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I NEVER heard that while in the US Army. "Hurry up and wait", on the other hand? :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Nah, what they say in the Army is: SNAFU!

Al

Reply to
Al

Al wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.verizon.net:

FUBAR.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I never heard that once while I was in the service. OTOH, I was the one who made sure all the equipment was working properly. Whenever I ordered parts, it was always, "Hurry up & wait", but I kept the transmitters on the air anyway.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Order two,rathole one. 8-)

"just in time" is for manufacturing,not service.

FUBAR is what you want to avoid.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

And officers with a chip on their shoulder. You can only knock down so many generals before you end up in trouble. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I worked on the BIG ones. We called them "Fabooms."

Al

Reply to
Al

I worked on HV equipment. You would be very lucky to get the Oh out, let alone the Shit! My personal record for "Officer bowling" was four at once. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

polapulse had written this in response to

:

1/14/2011 Newly listed on eBay! 11 vintage POLAROID Polapulse Batteries P80 Camera still measuring at 6 Volts.

Just thought I would get the word out in case any die-hard collectors are looking!

"11 vintage POLAROID Polapulse Batteries P80 Camera 6V"

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.design - 441937 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
polapulse

I have five, measure about 5.90V on the average; available to first "collector" inquiry - no "PayPal" garbage or other fees, costs or pocketbook insults.

Reply to
Robert Baer