Subject Author Posted Replies

Logic Function Models That Simulate on Analog Simulators...
Logic Function Models That Simulate on Analog Simulators, see... "" on the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website. Basic functionality, output stages to be added. Experimenting, nothing as...
3
3

Rubber dome switches
Xpost list trimmed. Followups set to . Googling "VE135700 switch" leads to the following thread or which suggests that at least in 2004, that part was available from also has the phone number for...
3
3

radio tower
-- John Larkin Highland Technology Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com Precision electronic instrumentation
5
5

Where are these for sale? (Standalone Toggle Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout)
This one is in Italy, and shipping to Estonia is 23 EUR = 4 times the price of one pcs. Is there another place with cheaper shipping prices?

ADC to USB project found.
There was a thread wanting to use a sound system as the ADC input.. I found this, if interested, I do think the circuit can be enhanced to get the input to work at the DC level. Jamie
1
1

LM94022 Multi-Gain Analog Temperature Sensor with Class-AB Output
Subcircuit model for the LM94022 Multi-Gain Analog Temperature Sensor with Class-AB Output has been posted to the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson...

on-chip bypass caps
I got a spreadsheet from Altera that lists the on-chip power supply bypass caps on an Arria II GX95 FPGA. I was kind of shocked to see 32 listed capacitors, most around 1 nf, but a Vcc_core (0.9 volt)...
58
58

Opamps and comparators, input max voltage?
Hi Inspired by Vellemans K8071 led driver, I tried something similar. As of now, I turned it upside down, as n-channel fets are cheaper and easier to control. This means, that I have a resistor on...
5
5

Job posting
Job posting... "Synaptics - Phoenix, AZ ... Ph.D. program in E.E. Analog circuit coursework and hands-on lab experience a must Hands-on experience with digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc...."...
64
64

HP Agilent 859X option 105
Anybody who has one of these old spectrum analyzers might be interested in this thread on Agilent's web forum. There are instruction on how to add option 105 for free on newer units. Have fun!
1
1

Some classic reprints
... can be found here
1
1

Analog switch or SSR?
Analog switch or SSR? Hi all, I'm making a switched DC current source. Currents around 100mA to maybe 300mA, (~100 ohm load) The switching times can be slow, current is on for a second or more. (So a...
66
66

For scientific interest only
Do Color Blind People See More Colors When They Take Hallucinogens? Very interesting. Found out my son in law had some color blindness when my daughter got him an electronics kit, I was helping him...
4
4

Connecting an +8 port managed IC hub to the i.MX6 via RMII or MII interface.
I'm looking for a managed switch (10/100 is fine) I can hang off of an i.MX6, using its on-board MAC and RMII or MII interface. I need 8 extra ports. Anyone have experience with this? I am looking at...
1
1

Spread Spectrum?
Has anyone done spread spectrum where the frequncy is truly wideband and the tuning is completely digital? Just wondering. jb
24
24