Subject Author Posted Replies

twitter
Stock dropped 17% today. If you'd bought 6 months ago, you'd have lost over half your money. So far. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
61
61

U.S. National Climate Assessment Released Today

NMOS for final stage UcD
Hello I am fiddling with a UcD in LTspice and I am contemplating the idea of maki ng a practical one, low power, 10W/8Ohm, but with the possibility of extend ing it (up) to 100W if things look (hear)...
39
39

RC filter for 433MHz demodulated output
I have a 433MHz receiver whose demodulated output is connected to a micro c ontroller input. The bit width is 1ms. ZERO is 375us low and 625us high and ONE is 625us low and 325us high. When the...
22
22

Women, Southerners and Christians
Isn't this so typical: Excessive pork consumption makes people look like pigs because of the RNA: ...but does it make them act like pigs? Apparently so.
1
1

Model magnets and their interaction in Spice ??
Could some electronics guru please shed some light on this ? Suppose I wish to analyze magnetic interaction in Spice, e.g., a moving coil ammeter, or a simple brushed DC motor. The field magnets may...
2
2

Temperature Step in a .TRAN Simulation?
Temperature Step in a .TRAN Simulation? Any clever soul out there figured out a way to do that? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's...
12
12

Seriously, Tektronix?
From the email slush pile this morning: Tektronix ----------------------------------------------------- Windows XP Support Has Ended. We're Here to Help....
108
108

Forward converter is actually transformer isolated buck (step down) converter.
Forward converter is actually transformer isolated buck (step down) converter. Read more: Also, simulate forward converter online on
1
1

LED garage lights - measurements
I made some measurements on my LED garage lights: 1N5406 Diodes +12.7V----[.5R]--->|--->|--->|--->|---+---[Module]---+ | | +---[Module]---+ | Gnd -------------------------------------------------+ I...

Who makes the best highly linear RF amplfier that meets this spec?
This may come under the heading of 'power amp', but... 50 ohm system, input/output VSWR < 1.1 VSWR fixed with low TC GAIN gain of 5, up to maybe 10? fixed with low TC OUTPUT RANGE 0 dBm < output < +14...
45
45

Have you noticed¸?
Have you noticed? Larkin is always wrong. Study every one of his statements for sensibility... score = ZERO >:-} He can't even get a passing score in ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | |...
16
16

How to Create a Business Continuity Plan
How to Create a Business Continuity Plan click here
3
3

Problems with carbon composite in a HV string.
We have this situation where a section of a string of 22Meg@ 2 watt carbon composite resistors may physically split down the sides there for both lead wires of course become detached. This may happen...
109
109

Gamer PC for data machine: Final question is the ADC board.
I looked into Gamer machines recently, am I am out of date on this area! I am interested in a machine to do cslculations and to collect data rapidly. The speed requirement for the gamers is...
3
3