Subject Author Posted Replies

Interesting thermal test condition
Fig 8 For a moment, I was wondering if they were doing some sort of dielectric heating test. Tim
1
1

Got My Digikey Flier
They are advertising some LT stuff in it. Cool, I guess it's a good thing they support those who gave us that program. they got a "zero drift" OP AMP on there. Mt associate, being a real engineer and...
2
2

How to use John Chan L in LtSpice?
How do I use John chan L model on the form in Ltspice? I can't seem to find a way to instruct LTspice to use it over the standard? I looked for a model card to use but I don't see it what I was...
9
9

About the VA bonuses
Shouldn't those that got a bonus for hitting their numbers be prosecuted for fraud? They altered the numbers to get their bonus. I haven't heard anything like that. I haven't even heard they should...
4
4

Speaking of heating...
Speaking of heating... How do you convert R-value insulation numbers to a thermal resistance equivalent? What is the value of X? ...Jim Thompson
4
4

0603 self heating
Anybody have an estimate of the self-heating coefficient for an 0603 resistor on a typical PC board? Assuming standard pads and 8 mil traces, no specific heat sinking. I'm guessing 300 k/w, given a...
10
10

Q or decent relatively modern MB
What about the ASUS Z87-PRO? Something else? I note Pricewatch lists a lot of MB+CPU combos, the designations seem to be disconnected with capability, "modern-ness" etc (Pentium FOURs??). Looking for...
3
3

555 Boolean complete?
Some people have too much time on their hands --sp
5
5

Very Low Cost Flex Shaft Machine
Harbor Freight has one for $48 currently - There are many 20% coupons online (Google "Harbor Freight 20% printable"). That will make the price < 40. How good is this unit? Very good, if you follow a...
4
4

Does the noise density function increase if an OpAmp goes into slew rate limit?
Trying to sort out circuit simulation artifact from something that may be real. Does the noise come up [because of the inability of the OpAmp to reduce] when the OpAmp is driven too fast at too large...
61
61

The Huge, GOP-Leaning Audience for 'Duck Dynasty'
This pretty much sums up what we're dealing with: The article is incomplete because he left out the unemployed oxycodone addicted "right minded" GOP leaners dominating the daytime cartoon...
3
3

pentaboard design
design site:
2
2

Look at These Geniuses
1
1

Re: 68,757 dark grey exterior Home Design Photos
Well, he was a Democrat.

OT: Indemnification
A few years ago I noticed that many web sites require indemnification as a part of their terms and conditions for using the site. I looked up just what that really meant and in essence it means you...
51
51