Subject Author Posted Replies

48 cores
106

attenuators
BNC 50 ohm attenuators are strange. An Emerson part is $8 from Digikey and an essentially identical Pomona attenuator is $85. Amazon lists one Meca 3 dB attenuator for $13 and a Pomona 3 dB attenuator...
25
25

These Products Will Have a REALLY BIG Market *IF* There is Scientific Merit
1
1

Give your input about Net Neutrality
The FCC is asking for comments, here's how to give yours: Any chance the citizens will prevail over the industry with insiders like this? Mikek
7
7

OT: Windows Media Center
I was trying to help a friend out who was attempting to watch a DVD on Windows 8 (not the Pro version). Evidently, this function has been deleted from Windows Media Player. She searched and found a...
3
3

Gluing to silicone rubber
I have the need to glue a flexible silicone rubber gasket used in kitchen plumbing applications to a plastic jar top for a small vacuum project. I tried all kinds of glues, including hot glue. Nothing...
5
5

Female Hurricanes More Deadly Study Shows
Isn't this typical...
15
15

photoelectric experiment idea holding frequency steady and varying intensity
Hi, I was just wondering if this experiment has been done, for the photoelectric effect, the light source would be of sufficient frequency to cause one photoelectron per second on average (weak light...
71
71

Timer Question
Anyone make an off-the-shelf timer that I can trigger and it'll run for X-hours then operate a relay? Or do I have to roll my own? ...Jim Thompson
22
22

IC design Guru opinion request
Hi Jim and others, Just a question about RC oscillators built on chip silicon. If I had 2 of them - independent except for same voltage and same bit of silicon, by how much would they change relative...
8
8

Interesting picture
Laser beam reflected from the moon while in eclipse. "I encourage you to check out this stunning photo taken by Dan Long capturing our recent laser ranging efforts during the April 15 lunar eclipse....
5
5

OT: Recent Politics of the Absurd
1. Trumpeted shutdown of coal power plants to "stop global warming." But wait, the coal will be sold to indonesia for burning there. This will trash a big part of the US economy. Coincidentally,...
34
34

Capacitor + inductor filter - please check
I'm learning how you use complex numbers to model reactance, and trying out a few examples. So if I string a capacitor between the input and output, and put an inductor between the output and the...
15
15

Re: TPM, Microsoft, Intel the most retarded thing I have ever seen on the internet !
--- So you advocate sharing your battle plans with your enemies? John Fields
3
3

Graphic Design Company in Chennai
Postlor Interactive is the best Graphic Design Company in Chennai, India specializing in Brochure design, Digital Photography, Flimmaking, 2d 3d animation.