Subject Author Posted Replies

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is ?
On my PC, I got it set to not adjust for DST. The reason is, didn't they ch ange the dates recently ? I didn't notice but I heard that. So I figure I w ould set it myself. It's within a minute. But...
23
23

three fundamental particles
Quarks, photons, and cat hair. -- John Larkin Highland Technology Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com Precision electronic instrumentation
1
1

Nest Recalls Nearly Half A Million Of Their Protect Smoke Detectors Due To Design Flaw

Bastardising
The intelligence destruction and sexual pisstake bandwagon by M/cr mental injustice/torture experts is not going to stop. They have not ever allowed me any womens phone numbers or Facebook except Abi...
1
1

Amazon Taking Pre-Orders on Fire Phone
Has to be thru AT&T, some plans w/phone run up to $650, basic is $199, but you get a 12 month extension of Amazon Prime, so that makes it worth it.
23
23

Cloaking your identity on the internet
As I understand the thread on this topic, there are a number of ways that your infividuality can be detected. (and we may not know them all.) But your individuality can be changed, and I wonder if it...
2
2

OT: Jury Duty
Just got a jury duty notice for the 25th which has been sitting in the box for some time. I'm supposed to fill out a form and return it within 10 days, but there are only 6 days left from now to then....
59
59

Zetex FET driver low level?
Folks, Maybe someone has used the Zetex drivers, the ones that are essentially a PNP/NPN combo: In the 2nd line on page 3 they claim an output low of 0.12V and 0.3V max. No current is given which is a...
11
11

BOMcheck update
From: "Aidan Turnbull" As you may already know, on 16 June 2014 the European Chemicals Agency added 4 new substances to the REACH Candidate List ( BOMcheck will be updated to Version 4.3 on 7 July...

OT - I think it is ready to ship
I think it is ready to ship ..... Good luck opening it

patent question
Suppose someone has submitted a really stupid, obvious patent application, for something that has been common industry practice for decades. How does one stop the grant? Is there a best way to object?
52
52

Climate Change
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
41
41

LT Spice arcs
If I select edit/draw/arc, it usually draws a circle! Or a lopsided arc. Is there a trick for drawing controllable arcs? -- John Larkin Highland Technology Inc jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com...
12
12

OT: Domain service notifications still at it
FROM: "Domain Notification" TO: SUBJECT: re: Domain Listing Expired ..and the liars want up to $500 for "renewal". What is really bad, is that there is no way to effectively complain. If you sanely do...
2
2

No Joke, Government Using Smart Home for Surveillance and Evidence Collection
Your lights are off and your doors are locked, but if you've got a "smart home" system installed, you may not have total privacy.
7
7