Subject Author Posted Replies

talking brit
John whose native language is Yat.
5

Quick 240 24 Channel GPIO Expander/driver etc.
If you need the functionality of a PLC for your project, and don't want it to be a total kludge, this device is pretty nice: You have to buy the I/O expander cards. A lot better product than a Labjack...

OT: Rick Perry sees the light
?Perry told me that he loves California, vacations in San Diego annually, visits the state about six times a year and might even move here in January when he?s done with his 14-year stint running...

PSRR match in dual opamp
Hi all, I was wondering about how well matched the PSRR is between the two channels of a dual opamp. Background: I have a physics package that has two outputs. Each output can be modelled as a...
9
9

Equality
...Jim Thompson
33
33

Syncronizing SMPS and EMC Noise
Hi Anyone got experience with the difference between synchronized and un-synchronized converters? Say they have the same noise level, wouldn't the quasi peak noise in an un-synchronized system be 6dB...
10
10

REACH
** C O P Y ** From: "Aidan Turnbull" The '1 tonne per year' is related to REACH Registration requirements if you want to manufacture or import chemical substances into the EU. It is not relevant to...

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is ?
On my PC, I got it set to not adjust for DST. The reason is, didn't they ch ange the dates recently ? I didn't notice but I heard that. So I figure I w ould set it myself. It's within a minute. But...
23
23

three fundamental particles
Quarks, photons, and cat hair.
1
1

Nest Recalls Nearly Half A Million Of Their Protect Smoke Detectors Due To Design Flaw

Bastardising
The intelligence destruction and sexual pisstake bandwagon by M/cr mental injustice/torture experts is not going to stop. They have not ever allowed me any womens phone numbers or Facebook except Abi...
1
1

Amazon Taking Pre-Orders on Fire Phone
Has to be thru AT&T, some plans w/phone run up to $650, basic is $199, but you get a 12 month extension of Amazon Prime, so that makes it worth it.
23
23

Cloaking your identity on the internet
As I understand the thread on this topic, there are a number of ways that your infividuality can be detected. (and we may not know them all.) But your individuality can be changed, and I wonder if it...
2
2

OT: Jury Duty
Just got a jury duty notice for the 25th which has been sitting in the box for some time. I'm supposed to fill out a form and return it within 10 days, but there are only 6 days left from now to then....
59
59

Zetex FET driver low level?
Folks, Maybe someone has used the Zetex drivers, the ones that are essentially a PNP/NPN combo: In the 2nd line on page 3 they claim an output low of 0.12V and 0.3V max. No current is given which is a...
11
11