Subject Author Posted Replies

Identify component SEM TI39 CF51
This Oculus Rift teardown identifies this component as a TI single inverter. It's not that. It's a Samsung chip but I don't know what. It is surrounded by inductors.
7
7

Optical Fiber Bundle
Dear Group, I need to build a fiber bundle with these specs: 3 mm aperture NA greater than about 0.39 length of about 2 meters absorption less than about 1 dB per meter from 650 to 900 nm, ideally...
15
15

Encoder recommendations?
Hi, all, I need a knob encoder with a nice expensive feel and good durability. I really like the CUI C14D32P-B3, but (a) only Digikey stocks them, and (b) they cost $19, which while not prohibitive is...
16
16

Noise Models [Lost the thread of something, something learning oscillators]
John Larkin posted a model in LTspice using four stages of rand() functions and then a low pass to generate a gaussian 1 Vrms noise source. When I went back to reply to that post, yes, I deleted...
4
4

Million Dollar Universal Outlet
Follow-up on "Google's Million Dollar Inverter" Jan: want universal DC Mike: require UL & NEC approval. Me: want everything For $1,000,000, we will give you 10,000 smart outlets with build-in...

@ DJ Delorie
Can you export your BLDC controller schematic to eagle ? I dont work with gEDA and am used to eagle. As far as i know there is no converter for this. Regards !
2
2

cheap usenet
FWIW for the next day or so is offering a 25GB block account (this means no date related expiry) for $1.49 USD. Thats several years of my mainly text Usenet access for less than I've been paying per...
3
3

Reverse recovery time of Schottky diodes
Folks, Have to design a boost converter that creates around 150V from 20V, north of 100 watts. Since this can cause grief with core losses it has to run continuous mode. So I need a diode with no or...
44
44

PCB Testing after Design
Hi, I'm a newbie when it comes to hardware design. I have a little bit of exper ience with PCB design and made a couple of small circuits for learning purp oses. I need to test out this new PCB...
12
12

Help. My Fourier Transform prog gives crazy results.
I'm learning the fourier transform but I'm confused by a problem. As an exercise, I've created a Python program to model the effect of a low pass RC filter on a digital waveform. The prog creates a...
34
34

Missing resistor value
I wanted to thank you guys for helping. I really do appreciate it!!! Maybe when i get out of school and have more knowledge then I do now, I can return the favor!! LOL
2
2

New Spice Model Posted
Just posted to the Device Models & Subcircuits page of my website... ApexMP118FD.zip Apex Microtechnology's ( low quiescent, high power dissipation operational amplifier that integrates several new...

shunt current source ramp
This was suggested by part of Jim's "VoltageIndicator_NoHang.pdf" circuit. Cute, possibly even useful somewhere. Version 4 SHEET 1 880 680 WIRE 96 -192 -176 -192 WIRE 96 -112 96 -192 WIRE -176 -96...
3
3

high voltage inductors
I asked Coilcraft if they had any high-voltage inductors and they said that they don't rate their inductors for voltage breakdown. I was hoping to string together a few surface-mount parts. Web...
28
28

Missing Resistor Value!
Hello everyone. I am an electronics student, and I am having trouble with o ne the problems in my text. The problem is a simple circuit with a 6V suppl y voltage, and two resistors in series. One...
19
19